Thursday, 15 March 2012

First ever blog!

I've bitten the bullet and done it - here goes with my first blog!

I make handcrafted soft toys and gifts out of reclaimed fabrics including second-hand clothes.  As my creations unfold I will use this blog to show them to people and hopefully get some feedback.

I'll also be looking to promote projects from other like-minded craft addicts along with anything else that catches my eye while I trawl the neighbourhood and the net!

This is one of my newest products, I hope you like her!  She was created as a mini version of me to pacify my unsettled child at night time and we fondly refer to her as Rag-a-mama!


She is 75cm tall and customised with hair colour, eye colour etc of the customers choice.  I love personalising my products to make them even more special as gifts and its great to hear when my creations are loved by other people as I love making them!

7 comments:

  1. Rag-a-mama is very very cute! And welcome to the world of blogging.....x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks blackwillow - hope to get the hang of it soon!

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging - believe me, it gets very addictive. Look forward to your future posts. Rag-a-mama is great - a really nice personalised present.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging! A great start & I love Rag-a-Mama, she looks so cute!

    Happy blogging - I'm following your blog now so look forward to reading more

    Ali x
    Ali's Craft Studio

    ReplyDelete
  4. A warm welcome to the world of blogging! I'm now off to click the follow button.

    P.S. Love Rag-a-Mama - what a brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy - I think I'm following your blog now too!
      I love the Vee-dub stuff! My hubby and I have always loved VWs and he is currently restoring a 60's camper - might be after some cool related gifts for him shortly and your clocks are great!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the great welcome everybody. I will try to get the hang of following and contributing to other blogs. I think I can also link my blog to my new website but not sure how yet although hopefully I have managed to do it the other way round so this blog can be accessed from the site. Hopefully I'll figure it out! Thanks again

    www.tees2teds.com

    ReplyDelete